The first and last choice when the requirement for comfort is absolute. The HeliX series offers a level of comfort and flexibility that is difficult to achieve in lightweight packages.
Special threat testing is available for select models and performed at NIJ certified independent test facilities. NIJ test protocol certifies models to specific performance standards, while special threat testing uses the same facilities and conditions to test popular rounds specific to regional threats.
- Certified to NIJ Standard-0101.06 for Ballistic Resistance
- Hybrid designs featuring Kevlar®, Spectra Shield® and Goldshield®
- HeliX II HX02 is special threat tested against 9mm 127gr SXT +P+ RA9TA and 357 SIG 125gr GDHP
- HeliX IIIA HX02 is special threat tested against 9mm 127gr SXT +P+ RA9TA, 357 SIG 125gr GDHP and 5.7x28mm FN SS195LF 28gr
- Available in male, structured female and non-structured female designs
- Exclusively patented ProTect™ internal ballistic desiccant for moisture management and durability of performance
- Ballistic suspension for proper panel alignment prevents sagging and curling
- Water-resistant panel cover with heat-sealed seams
- Compatible with Orion Concealable Carrier [OCC] and all GH External Carriers
- Made in USA